Thank you for your interest in our “digital transformation of public health” study.
We would like to ask you a few questions again to make sure you meet the criteria to participate in a focus group discussion for this study.
- Are you a faculty member in a Canadian School of Public Health?
- Have you been engaged in public health for the past 3 years or more?
- Are you interested in, or involved in the design, implementation and evaluation of training programs and/or courses within the school of public health?
- Are you familiar with the use of digital technologies in public health, either through research or practice?
- Are you able to communicate in English? (the focus groups will be in English only)
If you have answered “yes” to ALL the questions above we would like to invite you to participate in our study.
How to participate
For more details about the study or to consent, please click here.
If you have more questions, please send us an email at email@example.com and we will be in touch to answer any questions and coordinate your participation.
Dr. Mark Gilbert
Clinical Prevention Services | BC Centre for Disease Control